How to check-in the Swiss-Trac at the airport?
Normally, you will be able to drive the Swiss-Trac up to the check-in or the bulky lugagge counters and then make it ready for transport:
- Remove the key and the main fuse.
- Fasten the transport banner over the Swiss-Trac.
- Then fold the steering handle downwards. The lever screw for locking the steering handle must be tightened again.
- Apply the handbrake and secure the drawbar with a strap or string on the side of the luggage carrier.
- The key, main fuse and bracket are best transported in the hand luggage and not the suitcase.
Leaflet for more information: Flight Travel with the Swiss-Trac